Louisville Tech Ladies works by the generosity of members and sponsor companies. Because we are not a registered non-profit at this time, we are not accepting financial donations. Instead our supporters directly cover costs related to meeting location, refreshments, website (including domain name), business cards, and other expenses as needed.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact the directors of LouTechLadies .
By providing sponsorship you or your company will get the following Sponsorship benefits:
- A listing on the LouTechLadies website’s sponsor page that can include a large banner and a paragraph description of the sponsoring company.
- A listing on the LouTechLadies meetup page.
- Ability to use the LouTechLadies logo, with approval, on your site as a way of saying you support us.
- Recognition in pre-meeting slides
- Provide pre-approved handouts and flyers to the attendees (or to be laid out for the taking on a table outside the meeting area). This can be information about the sponsors company and the services they offer. This is for any meeting during the sponsorship year.
You can see our list of current sponsors on our Sponsors page.
If you have any questions about the sponsorship model, or would like more information about sponsoring our group, please contact us
These policies are subject to change at any time.